How Meomind works
Download the app
Access code: Rewards
Explore our library of recorded therapy sessions
Choose a session that fits your needs
Therapy For Everyone
Meomind provides over 500+ therapy sessions with handpicked, licensed therapists.
Anytime, Anywhere: Explore at your own pace. Listen whenever you want.
Totally Anonymous: No payment info, no insurance claims.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Meomind?
Meomind is a mental health benefit provided through EdLogics. It’s a whole new approach to therapy. Meomind gives you unlimited access to recorded therapy sessions, so you can listen to leading therapists as they help clients just like you. In addition, Meomind supports your mental health with live events, mental health scores, journaling, chat, and exercises.
How much does it cost?
Meomind is FREE for you. It’s a health benefit that EdLogics has paid for.
Are my dependents covered?
Yes! All your dependents are covered FREE of charge. They can all make their individual accounts on Meomind and the privacy of all members is protected.
Privacy and efficacy
Will my employer know if I use Meomind?
How do I know this really works?
We’re serious about the science of therapy, and we have real results to show for it:
- Over 80% of our members who listen to sessions improve on their anxiety and depression scores. (We use clinical assessments like PHQ/GAD.)
- All Meomind therapists are leading licensed providers.
- All our content is curated by our clinical team, who are licensed therapists themselves.
- Research shows real promise for recorded therapy, and we’re proud to have several leading researchers on our advisory board.
- People love Meomind! Check out our reviews on the App Store and Play Store.
Who are the clients in the sessions I’m listening to?
Clients are current or former patients who have or who are working through various issues All clients have consented to appear in Meomind sessions. Their names and personal details have been changed to protect their privacy, however their stories and emotions are real.
Does Meomind replace therapy?
With Meomind, you listen to recorded therapy sessions with licensed mental health professionals. That means you get 24/7 access to evidence-based therapy, so you can explore at your own pace.
For some members, Meomind is enough on its own, while others use Meomind in addition to 1-on-1 therapy.
How is Meomind effective without a therapist-client relationship?
And remember, you might also benefit from meeting with a therapist in person.
How are Meomind therapists selected?
Does Meomind have therapists who share my lived experiences and social/cultural identities?
How do I use Meomind?
Plus, Meomind gives you tools to track your progress, connect with coaches, and build better habits.
How do I know which sessions to listen to?
How does live chat work?
Is Meomind web accessible?
What else can I do with Meomind, beyond therapy?
Meomind supports your growth with clinical tools and resources designed by licensed providers:
- Track your progress: clinical assessments and in-app journaling
- Get real-time support: live events and chat with mental health coaches
- Build on what you learn: therapist-led exercises
- Get help for your needs: specific resources to support BIPOC and non-binary communities
I felt like it was me talking. I was on the edge of tears. I felt like I’m not alone in this, and that I am not crazy.
I got more out of this than my 8 therapy sessions combined. The client was speaking my exact words.