Access code: Evry
How it works
Listen to recorded therapy sessions with licensed therapists helping members just like you
What is Meomind?
Meomind is a whole new approach to behavioral healthcare. You get unlimited access to recorded therapy sessions, so you can listen to licensed therapists helping clients just like you. In addition, you can talk to Meomind guides for motivation, support and guidance.
How much does it cost?
How do I get started?
- Scan the QR code using your phone’s camera. (Or search for Meomind on
App Store or Play Store)
- Install Meomind on your phone and sign up using access code: Evry and your ID. Your ID is provided by Evry Health.
- Start listening to psychotherapy right away!
How do I know this really works?
- 80% of listeners feel less depressed and anxious after using Meomind.
- People love Meomind! 60,000+ people have downloaded Meomind, and we have glowing reviews on the App Store and Play Store.
- Meomind therapists are handpicked licensed providers.
Who are the clients in the sessions I’m listening to?
How do I use Meomind?
Plus, Meomind gives you tools to track your progress, connect with guides, and build better habits.
How do I know which sessions to listen to?
How does live chat work?
What else can I do with Meomind, beyond therapy?
- Track your progress: clinical assessments and in-app journaling
- Get real-time support: chat with Meomind guides for motivation, navigation and support
- Build on what you learn: therapist-led exercises
- Get help for your needs: specific sessions to support BIPOC and non-binary communities